Re: [gtk-list] Re: Possible to "ghost" menu items?

In a previous message, Kenneth Albanowski says:
> > Yes, just unset the menu item's sensitivity:
> >
> >      gtk_widget_set_sensitive (my_menu_item, FALSE);
>
> This seems to trip lots of folks up (myself included). I suspect that this
> call should be mentioned in the gtkmenuitem.h header.

Actually, its not unlike XtSetSensitive, so if you've done anything with
Athena or Motif it makes sense.  Not that this helps those who haven't,
mind you, but well, there it is.  :-)
--
Michael J. Hammel           | Simba:  "Hey, why'd you do that?"
The Graphics Muse           | Baboon: "It doesn't matter!  Its in the past!"