[gtk-list] Need example of Gtk_List in gtk--

Does anyone have sample code of using Gtk_List in gtk--??  I'm a bit
confused since as far as I can tell, the Gtk_List object doesn't expose the
"selection" of the underlying GtkList C structure.  It appears I'd need to
grab the GtkList structure using the gtkobj() method and then somehow get
back to my C++ GtkListItem from that.

It seems strange that I would have to jump down to the C structure to get
this information.  I think I must be missing something.

-ger

     Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears...

 EMAIL: 	G.Lachac@dialogic.com
 USMAIL: 	Dialogic Corp.  1515 Route 10 Parsippany,NJ
 PHONE:  	(973)993-3000 ext 6193
 WEB: 		http://www.dialogic.com