mico & gtk

Hi all,

 I hope some of the CORBA literate amongst you will be able to help me
with a query I have. Suppose I want to have a simple gtk app which just
creates a button inside a container. How can I write an interface to the
function that creates the button so that another CORBA app can call it
and integrate the button. By integration I mean that the client app will
show the button inside a container it has created but all the events
will be routed directly to the server app. I have tried the plugsocket
code but this requires that you have two apps running fully whereas with
CORBA you can just invoke certain functions. I hope I am clear enough...

TIA, Giorgos.

http://www-students.doc.ic.ac.uk/~gz4/