Re: [gtk-list] Re: menu separators?

On Tue, May 12, 1998 at 09:29:19AM +0200, Sascha Ziemann wrote:

> | menu_item = gtk_menu_item_new_with_label (NULL);
>
> A gtk_menu_item_seperator macro would help beginners.

Perhaps, but what would really help beginners (of which I am one) out is more
complete documentation.  I don't know enough of gtk+ to make any sort of dent in
what I see as shortcomings - otherwise I'd be all over it.  I'm working on
expanding my knowledge, though.

Oh, and the correct way to get a separator turns out to be
menu_item = gtk_menu_item_new(), and then just stuff it in the menu.
Otherwise you get warnings.  My mistake, which the original poster and
I quickly discovered.

-Blaise