Re: [gtk-list] Re: Simple(?) pixmap problem

On 11 May 1998, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > ...What are the steps I should take to change from one pixmap to the
> > other?
>
>   gtk_pixmap_set (GTK_PIXMAP (pixmap_widget), new_pixmap, NULL);
>
> Should be all that is necessary. What isn't working for you?

Indeed, that was all that was necessary.  I honestly don't know how I
missed that in the pixmap widget function list.  Many thanks to both Owen
and Sacha for looking into this with me. :)

---
"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear
 to man as it is, infinite."  -- William Blake

Todd Pafford   galen@erols.com