Shared scrollbar between 2 Text widgets

I'm writing an application in which I have:
	two Text Widgets (text and text2)
   and  one vertical scrollbar (vscrollbar).
( the 3 widgets are packed horizontally in an hbox )

The scrollbar is shared between the two text widgets like that:
    vscrollbar = gtk_vscrollbar_new (GTK_TEXT (text)->vadj);
    gtk_text_set_adjustments (GTK_TEXT (text2), NULL, GTK_TEXT
(text)->vadj);

The problem is that when I'm inserting two much text (with
gtk_text_insert or manually) in one of the two text widget (with respect
with the other text widget) the program stops with this error signal:
	** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

Can someone help me resolving this ?