Re: [gtk-list] Re: FileSelection Question

I thought more about extend the files selection widget, to make it
possible. Otherwise everybody have to rewrite the function for his own
purpose. I would be nice to have a structure (way) for this. If you like
to use it for files then use the default, if not you post your
opendir(),readdir() , closedir() or even read() or write() functions.
What about this?

regards roman