RE: [gtk-list] Re: thread safe gtk?

On 08-May-98 Rob Browning wrote:
> [ Who maintains the FAQ?  I think this has come up enough that it
> should be in there (or the tutorial) somewhere.  The following
> response (after some editing) might be worth considering.  If the
> doc
> maintainer's interested, I'd be willing help. ]

Although the question/answer isn't limited to GTK and is applicable to
most X toolkits, I'll add it to the FAQ (or rather add it to the
queue I have of things to go in the FAQ - should get time to do some
work on it later this weekend).

Thanks

Tony

---
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
You've been leading a dog's life.  Stay off the furniture.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.