Re: [gtk-list] Re: Possible to place widgets *on top* of CList?

Rob Browning wrote:

> I'm beginning to wonder if it might be simpler just to copy gtkclist.h
> and gtkclist.c and rename them to gtkclisteditable and add the
> features we need.  Thoughts?

If your going to add the features, add them to gtkclist.c and send a patch.
You could have the pop-up editing disabled by default, and allow the programmer
to enable them if he needs them.  This will make the library tighter (less
bloated).  This is a good thing.

Besides, there should be a cleaner solution -- there are other areas where an
edit should pop up -- tables, lists, or just a plain label.  There has got to
be a more general solution.

-Jay 'Eraserhead' Felice