Re: [gtk-list] Re: scrolling question.

Smart VT terminals? What are they?

The only thing I can think of that resembles what you're mentioning is
MSIE4.0, when you ask it to do anything, like expand a directory, it takes
all week over doing fancy graphics, and with all respect to them, it gets
right on my <deleted> nerves.

You want some sort of timeout event, it sounds like, use a delayed
callback, like the examples in testgtk.c?

IMHO, a computer's job is to do the user's job as fast and as efficiently
as possible, though, and not mess around in between.

That's M2P on the question, but I don't really understand what you're
trying to do.

--
S.
GM/CS/MU -d+ H+>++ s+: !g p2 au0 !a w+++ v-(---) C++++$ UL++++$ UB+