[gtk-list] Finding Width of Column in a GtkCList?

ALL:

I'm new to GTK (I'm really using GTK-) so forgive me if this has been
answered before (it's not in the FAQ and I tried searching the archives at
Redhat, but the CGI script for searching seems to be broken)

Genericly speaking, I have set up a GtkCList so I can have a nice table of
data with user adjustable columns.  I can set the column widths to a default
size when I build the list, but I can't figure out how to "save" the new
widths a user might have adjusted them to.  I wanted to give the user a
method of returning to their column width "preferences" whenever they start
the app.  I was planning on grabbing the widths of each column upon
application exit, and saving it to an initialization file so I can set the
widths back to the user preference the next time he/she starts the
application.

Can I do what I want?  Is there a better way?

Thanks.

-ger

     Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears...

 EMAIL: 	G.Lachac@dialogic.com
 USMAIL: 	Dialogic Corp.  1515 Route 10 Parsippany,NJ
 PHONE:  	(973)993-3000 ext 6193
 WEB: 		http://www.dialogic.com