Re: Announce : new irc client

I'm interested in working with other authors on one nice IRC client
since it would be ready and stable ALOT sooner and would have
almost all features any other IRC client has.

What I think makes (or would make) a good client is:
    * Very dynamic (Allow the user to use different interfaces/styles/etc.).
    * No scripting language built in, instead use plug-ins/modules/etc. to allow users
        to use the scripting language they wish to use (Would also allow multiple scripting
        languages to exist at once.. ex: run Perl and Tcl scripts at the same time).
    * Powerful configuration allowing plug-ins/scripts to addon to the configuration.

For the past few months I've been working on 'Nova' IRC client..
its not that stable and their are quite a few bugs but you can get an
idea of what I like in a IRC client.  Right now it has ANSI color, BitchX style
color parsing (ex: $cparse()), ircII style formating ($1, $2-), and multiple
servers and channels.  Follow the below link to download or view screenshots.

Nova homepage:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/7854/

If anyone would like some help send me a email:

td_email@usa.net

-Tim