Packing/Geometry Questions ...

I've been working on an RPM tool using gtk+ & have run into a few problems in
controlling the layout.

What I need to locate is information/examples of laying out sets of buttons
both vertically & horizontally.  This worked reasonably well using standard h
& v boxes, but when I tried to shift to using hbutton_box & vbutton_box I
can't seem to locate information about reducing the size & spacing of the
buttons in the box.

Have gone through both the GTK Tutorial (8 March 98) and the Users Guide (Jan
98) without success.  Suggestions?  Pointers to the FM to be read?

TIA
    rickf
--
Rick Forrister                 <Richard.Forrister@jpl.nasa.gov>

Opera: Greek word meaning "death by music".
		--Anonymous