0.99.9 problems on Solaris.

Hi!

A few problems with the latest release:
(All this is on Sun Sparc Solaris 2.5.1, with creator 3D graphics.)

* In the text widget test in testgtk, the last row seems to get rendered
  with incorrect colors.
  The last row is "And even coloredtext", but only "colored" is visible, in
  what seems to be a slightly darker shade of grey than the rest of the text.
  If I select the text, I can see it all. (In the "expected" light grey on
  blue.)

* The dnd test in testgtk: If I grab the button labelled "Drag me!", I get
  hold of an image of what looks like a brick. If I drag the brick over
  the "Drag me!" button, it sort of erases it, like what you'd expect an
  eraser in a drawing program to do. If I drop the brick and enter the
  button with the mouse pointer, the button reappears.

* If I do the "test mainloop: test, I get a grey window, and the text
  "create_test: start" is printed. If I close the window and then try to
  exit testgtk (by pressing the "close" button), the text
  "create_test: done" is printed and the main window closes, but the process
  is still there. CTRL-C gets rid of it.

* Oh, and once X krashed (!) when I exited the shapes test. I couldn't
  reproduce that though so hopefully it was a solar spot or something.

Getting there...

/August.
--
-----BEGIN MOF (My Own Forehead) SIGNATURE----
yt6g7bfr5de5gy6bh7unjim8kojm7ynh6btgvfrcdeuy7ji87jy6htbgvrf5ced5t6gy7uhnji8