am I doing something wrong?

    I had a little trouble with this list... I posted similar message
a week ago just after the relase of .99.8. I need to flush the event
queue in GTK. I use this piece of code:

    while( gtk_events_pending() )
      gtk_main_iteration();

it worked fine under .99.7, but in .99.8 and even .99.9 it does not
work. It seems, that gtk_events_pending _NEVER_ returns 0. There seem
to be some event in the queue, so replacing while(.. ) with while(
gtk_events_pending() > 1 ) does not block in the loop, but does not
handle events correctly.

                                            Hynek