Gtk_MenuFactory alignment?

Hello.
    I have asked this question before, and have gotten a reply, but I
forgot to mention that I use gtk--.

Here is my problem
I am trying to build a menubar with Gtk_MenuFactory which will look like
this:

File  Edit
Help

I need to align the "Help" menu in the right hand corner of the
menubar.  How do I do that?
Here is the reply that I got.

menu_path = gtk_menu_factory_find(factory, "<MyApp>/Help");
gtk_menu_item_right_justify(menu_path->widget);

Since I use gtk--, I have to modify it a little...I tried the following

Gtk_MenuPath menu_path;  // <-- this gives me an error

What am I doing wrong?

Also, since right_justify(void) is a member function of Gtk_MenuItem
class, how do I convert from Gtk_MenuPath to Gtk_MenuItem?

Thank you.
Marsel Osipov