Re: [gtk-list] Re: DESTROY_EVENT?! (was: Problems with GTK+ .99.8 and Imlib 1.1)

	Whoops, sorry.  Man, I always feel like an idiot when I miss an
RTFM question.  And I discovered this just a second ago (by looking at the
testgtk.c code).

	Well, the tutorial on www.gtk.org still says that returning
"TRUE" will cause a destory to be sent out.  Since this is the exact
opposite of what will happen, we should probably correct it (for new ppl
like me).

	Who's in charge of the tutorial?  I'd gladly fix it if no-one else
steps forward...

Derek Simkowiak
dereks@blarg.net