> > /*** emulate function ***/
> > int emulate()
> > {
> >    step_instruction();
> >    if( schedule_count-- == 0 )
> >       schedule();
> >
> >    return TRUE;
> > }
>
> I'm not familiar with this program. What do the
> functions step_instruction() and schedule() do?

*	'step_instruction()' is just the code where the real emulation is
made ( alter registers, copy to/from memory, etc ). It is the part that
emulates the Saturn Machine Language ( Saturn is the microsprocessor
of the HP48  ).

*	'schedule()' is the routine that does the hardware / device
emulation ( timers synchronization, serial & IR port, screen, ports, etc. ).

> The solution is probably to create your own gtk_main function, so
> that you don't have to call gtk_main at all. You can use the
> following code to process the GTK drawing queue:
>
>         while(gtk_events_pending())
>           gtk_main_iteration();

	Thanks a lot but it seems too complex for me ( I know GTK just since 2
weeks ). Has anyone a simple example showing that? Perhaps GTK source?

	Thanks one more time
                               INIGO SERNA

* INIGO SERNA ROBLEDO         *    E-mail:                              *
* Avda. de los Chopos 41, 2.C *               imaseroi@bi.ehu.es        *
*      BASQUE COUNTRY         * '... what made my dreams so hollow ...' *
*          SPAIN              *                               TOM WAITS *