Re: list of events

Roger Books <books@mail.state.fl.us> writes:

> Can someone point me to where the events are listed?
>
> I am doing a hide of a window, show another, and then
> switch back.  It looks bad afterwards and I would like
> to send an expose event to the main window to clean things
> up, and I am having trouble finding the list of event types.

a) For a list of events types, you can look at the definition
   of the GdkEventType enumeration in gdktypes.h.

b) But don't send an expose event. Rather, call
   gtk_widget_draw (widget, NULL);

c) But don't do that, until you make up a test case and send
   it to the list, so we can fix up what is being misdrawn.

Regards,
                                        Owen