[ANNOUNCE] gEdit 0.3.0

This is to announce version 0.3.0 of gEdit, a text editor for X written by Alex
Roberts and Evan Lawrence to use the GTK+ widget set. It currently supports:

        * Opening, Closing, Saving and editing of multiple files.
        * Cut, Copy, Select all and Paste

        And new in this release (since 0.2.1):

        * Working options interface with support for changing your text font
          and the placement of document tabs.
        * Search and Replace.
        * Stability - since the previous version several bugs have been fixed,
          including not crashing when you open a binary file, and ditto for
          saving an empty document - (thanks goes to T Taneli Vahakangas for
          that bug fix.)

It is currently part of the GNOME project, although I figured I'd post here
since it doesn't at this point require any of the GNOME libraries. You can
download it at http://www.lizard.org/meltdown/gedit/ - please send suggestions,
comments, bug fixes, congrats and flames to robo@earthling.net and
evan@worldpath.net...

--