gdk_imlib and GTK

    Howdy,
	Can someone explain to me how a Mask works?  I want to use Imlib
for graphics in GTK apps, but Imlib treats a mask as a pixmap, whereas GTK
treats a mask as a bitmap (I'm referring to the GtkPixmap here).

	I don't know enough about the gdk internals yet to know how to
deal with a pixmap directly.  For now, I'd like to write apps that simply
use the GtkPixmap widget, but using Imlib I don't know what to do about
the mask.

Thank You,
Derek Simkowiak
dereks@blarg.net