RE: [gtk-list] bug in GtkText

Just a similar bug I've found (may be the same one actually)
When you highlight text from the middle of the document, moving up so the text
widget scrolls up, then use the scroll bar to move down and click to get rid of
the selection, a blue line will stay up at the top line of text that is
partially clipped by the text widget boundaries.. Hope I explained that ok, I'm
using what's currently on cvs (well, maybe yesterday's)