set_sensitive and checkbuttons. Plus gtktty woes...

I have a couple of problems with a gnome app
I am developing..

  I have a notebook widget with some check buttons in it.
If I want to stop the user interacting with the whole
page for a while I use the function

gtk_widget_set_sensitive

on the frame inside the notebook page.

This is all fine, except, when the frame is enabled again
the check buttons do not show the correct state.
If some of them should be pushed in, they are not.

If you move the cursor over the check button is it
redrawn and looks correct, so I think there is a
bug in the way it is initially redrawn...

The second problem is with the gtktty widget from the
gnome libs. If I change the font from the default one
text is not drawn properly into the window.

I am using a font which is smaller than the default.
lines seem to wrap about 2/3 of the way across the window
like the font size isn't being calculated properly....

I am using the function

gtk_term_set_fonts to change the font. Do I  need to
do something else to make this change take effect or
is the widget broken ?

	Cheers,
		Tim ..