Serious bug in GtkFileselection & minor bug in gtkstyle.c

Hi,

I've spotted a few bugs. Sorry I don't know how to make a patch etc.
(I've got gtk 0.99.7)

1. GtkFileSelection - major bug - when selecting (double-clicking) a
   directory on the left pane, the directory and file listings are not
   always updated properly - sometimes they are left blank, sometimes a few
   files/directories are displayed. If you press TAB, everything works, so
   I guess it's something to do with the filename-completion code.
   You can see this in testgtk (well I can anyway!)

2. gtkstyle.c - the left arrow is not drawn correctly in
   gtk_default_draw_arrow(). In 'case GTK_ARROW_LEFT:' the last two lines
   drawn have 'y + half_width' which should of course be 'y + half_height'
   (You only really notice this bug with large arrows (which aren't
square!))

Damon