gtk 0.99.7 rpm .spec file

I think I've got a .spec file for making 0.99.7 rpms that incorporate the
changes with gtk.m4, glibconfig.h, and gtk-config.
I also made it put testgtk.c and testgtkrc in the doc directory as I was
frustrated when I didn't find them last time I did a gtk rpm install.
The Makefile for testgtk isn't there, but a
"gcc -o testgtk testgtk.c `gtk-config --cflags` `gtk-config --libs`"
should do it.
Also testgtk.c has local includes like "../gdk/gdk.h" which have to be
changed to compile outside of the source tree.
I also made include/glibconfig.h a symlink to
lib/glib/include/glibconfig.h so that programs with older style build
processes would still work.
I'm only uploading the .spec right now because my bandwidth sucks and the
whole set of gtk+, gtk+-devel, and the src.rpm would be around 2MB.
If someone with rpm installed could cp the .spec to /usr/src/redhat/SPECS
and copy the 0.99.7 distrib tarfile into /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES they should
be able to build it with an "rpm -ba SPECS/gtk+-0.99.7.spec".
The .spec is available at ftp://wilma.ml.org/pub/cblack/ and I'll try to
upload the premade rpms there as well.
the .spec file is pasted in below as well, thanks,
Chris

Name: gtk+
Version: 0.99.7
Release: 3
Serial: 7
Copyright: LGPL
Packager: Chris Black <cblack@null.net>
Group: X11/Libraries
Source: ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gtk/v0.99/gtk+-%{PACKAGE_VERSION}.tar.gz
BuildRoot: /tmp/gtk-root
Prereq: /sbin/install-info
Provides: gtk
Obsoletes: gtk
Requires: glibc >= 2.0.6

%description
The X libraries originally written for the GIMP, which are now used by
several other programs as well.

%package devel
Group: X11/Libraries
Requires: gtk+
Obsoletes: gtk-devel

%description devel
Static libraries and header files for the GIMP's X libraries, which are
available as public libraries.  GLIB includes generally useful data
structures, GDK is a drawing toolkit which provides a thin layer over
Xlib to help automate things like dealing with different color depths,
and GTK is a widget set for creating user interfaces.

%changelog
* Sun Mar 15 1998 Chris Black <cblack@null.net>
- Upgraded to 0.99.7
- Made sure glibconfig.h, gtk.m4, and gtk-config get installed properly
- Made include/glibconfig.h a symlink to lib/glib/include/glibconfig.h
- so old programs with old build processes would work correctly.
- Added testgtk stuff to docs

* Mon Mar 02 1998 Trond Eivind Glomsrød <teg@pvv.ntnu.no>
- Upgraded to 0.99.4

* Thu Jan 22 1998 Trond Eivind Glomsrød <teg@pvv.ntnu.no>
- Upgraded to 0.99.3 - patches removed
- Added a serial tag
- obsoletes old gtk packages
- respects RPM_OPT_FLAGS

* Fri Oct 03 1997 Michael K. Johnson <johnsonm@redhat.com>

- Fixed style bug in gtk.
- Invisible text in entry fields from Otto.

* Thu Oct 02 1997 Michael K. Johnson <johnsonm@redhat.com>

- Moved to 970925
- gimp no longer includes gtk, so no problem.
- Use install-info

* Wed Sep 17 1997 Otto Hammersmith <otto@redhat.com>

- patched some headers so they include the "right thing"

make the spec file... still trying to figure out what I'm going to do
about having gimp and gtk in seperate packages even though they
haven't changed 'em over yet.

%prep
%setup

%build
CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS" ./configure --prefix=/usr
make

%install
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
mkdir -p $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/info $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/include \
	$RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/lib $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/bin
make prefix=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr install

gzip -9 $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/info/*

%clean
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT

%post -p /sbin/ldconfig

%post devel
/sbin/install-info /usr/info/gdk.info.gz /usr/info/dir
/sbin/install-info /usr/info/gtk.info.gz /usr/info/dir
cd /usr/include
ln -s ../lib/glib/include/glibconfig.h .

%postun -p /sbin/ldconfig

%postun devel
if [ $1 = 0 ]; then
    /sbin/install-info --delete /usr/info/gdk.info.gz /usr/info/dir
    /sbin/install-info --delete /usr/info/gtk.info.gz /usr/info/dir
fi
rm -f /usr/include/glibconfig.h

%files
%doc AUTHORS COPYING ChangeLog NEWS README TODO docs/*.txt gtk/testgtk.c gtk/testgtkrc
/usr/lib/lib*.so*

%files devel
/usr/lib/lib*.a
/usr/lib/glib/*