Possible change bug in text widget?

Hi, first let me say that I'm still using gtk 0.99.4, but I didn't see any
mention of a fix to this in announcements since then - possible I missed it,
but figured I'd ask anyways. It looks as though the text widget doesn't emit
the changed signal when you simply backspace characters. It works fine when you
add characters, or when you highlight text and then delete it, but not when you
just backspace it. I checked the source for the text widget, and it didn't look
like gtk_editable_changed() ever got called in gtk_text_forward_delete() (which
is what gtk_text_backward_delete() calls) so I added it to the end of the
function, and that seems to have fixed my problem. Again, it's quite possible
this has been fixed since 0.99.4, but I figured I'd check anyways...

--
Evan Lawrence