Re: [gtk-list] New release of gtk: problems compiling.

On Sun, 15 Mar 1998, Christopher Blizzard wrote:

> With my daily checkout of the gnome code, I discovered that imlib
> doesn't build anymore.  This is because glib.h ( installed in
> /usr/include ) requires glibconfig.h which is not installed.  This may
> be in error, I'm not sure.  Just FYI anything that does an #include
> <glib.h> will fail.  I just checked this version of gtk out of CVS.
>
> --Chris

 I noticed that too, the thing probably is that glibconfig.h is not
installed by the Makefile and you have to copy it to its position
manually (to /usr/local/include or wherever you install your glib.h header
file).

	I hope this will help a bit,
			fuf

 BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
 mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
 BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
          Gates already.)