Re: [gtk-list] Teaching an old widget a new trick ;-)

Ooops, forgot to mention one slight caveat in my previous message, if you try
installing my patch, make sure you have also installed my 11-0 patch (
available
at the URL: )

ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gtk/patches/applied/gtk-draco-980311-0.patch.gz

If you don't, my newer patch should run, though it'll keep bugging you with
compiler warnings and cast warnings.
Bye
  Deon Ramsey

Deon Ramsey (general Librarygopher) may be reached as:
Work:                       Private:
dfkidok@dfki.uni-kl.de      ramsey@rhrk.uni-kl.de

WWW:
<A HREF="http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~ramsey/">Deon Ramsey</A>

Or via Snail-Mail:          Deon Ramsey
                            Koenigstr. 11
                            67655 Kaiserslautern
                            Germany

Program (Pro'-gram) n. A magic spell cast over a computer, causing it to
turn one's input into error messages.

There are many intelligent species in the Universe.
                                             They are all owned by cats.

Be discreet, be polite, but be yourself. -- Per Aspera