RE: [gtk-list] gtk-tutorial problem

On 13-Mar-98 Michel Selten wrote:
> I've been checking out the new GTK pages and I think they look
> good. But (there's always a but), the pictures in the tutorial
> pages don't load in Netscape Communicator 4.04. I've had this
> problem before, but I never mentioned it. Now seemed to be a
> good time though ;) An example is chapter 4 - packing widgets.
> The pictures should clarify the text, but there aren't any, so
> it doesn't help.

I've emailed them to Shawn :-)

Tony
--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
If you can't be good, be careful.  If you can't be careful, give me a

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.