Re: [gtk-list] Re: list item

Last month, Owen Taylor wrote:

> Nicolas Caillaud <Nicolas.Caillaud@mail.dotcom.fr> writes:
>
> > How can I change the text of a GtkListItem without deleting it and
>
> If you have a list item, created with gtk_list_item_new_with_label(),
> you can get access to the label widget with
>
>   GTK_BIN(item)->child
>
> And, can change the text in that label with:
>
>   gtk_label_set (GTK_LABEL (GTK_BIN(item)->child), "some new text");
>
> Hope this helps,
>                                         Owen
Yes it helps me, thanks Owen :-))

And now, just to introduce myself to gtk handling of colors, how can I
display this "some new text" in, say, red ?
I searched help in the tutorials, references, get some example code to
see if there was something, I tried using a GtkStyle on my GtkLabel,
nothing works as expected.

Can someone helps me ?
Perhaps just by pointing to source the does that
(I've seen, in a page about screenshots of the gtk, an little dialog box
with just two text entries, and a RED button label, but I cant see the
sources anywhere ...)

Thank you all
Nicolas
--