Re: [gtk-list] Documentation?

> I've read the FAQ.  I've read the TeXinfo docs in the distribution.
> I've read the tutorial.

That's all the docs there are, or if I'm wrong,... there should be a pointer to
it in the FAQ ;-)

> On a longer term, I'm wondering if there's some mystical more complete
> documentation out there somewhere that I should be reading, and which
> I just haven't been able to find out of cluelessness, or if I should
> just give up and start reading sources and trying to make inferences
> from example code (which, while well-written, seems to be mostly
> uncommented and opaque).

The only such 'mystical' additional documentation is in two places,... the
source code, and the minds of the writers (access for that one is by this ML
;-).

> Sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

No, just seeing one of the 'known shortcomings'.
  Bye,
Deon Ramsey

Deon Ramsey (general Librarygopher) may be reached as:
Work:                       Private:
dfkidok@dfki.uni-kl.de      ramsey@rhrk.uni-kl.de

WWW:
<A HREF="http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~ramsey/">Deon Ramsey</A>

Or via Snail-Mail:          Deon Ramsey
                            Koenigstr. 11
                            67655 Kaiserslautern
                            Germany

Program (Pro'-gram) n. A magic spell cast over a computer, causing it to
turn one's input into error messages.

There are many intelligent species in the Universe.
                                             They are all owned by cats.

Be discreet, be polite, but be yourself. -- Per Aspera