Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gimp 0.99.19 menu weirdness

Owen Taylor <owt1@cornell.edu> wrote:

> Which makes perfect sense, when the offending line was:
>
>   g_return_if_fail (gdk_window_get_origin (GTK_WIDGET (menu_item)->window, &tx, &ty));
>
> !!!
>
> (The g_return_if_fail() statements are a "soft" form of assertion -
>  that just warn and return)

Was this fixed in the new gtk.99.5, or do I need to go hunting for it myself ?
Or is this an error inside Gimp itself ? (Sorry, wasn't clear from the original
message).
   Bye
Deon Ramsey

Deon Ramsey (general Librarygopher) may be reached as:
Work:                       Private:
dfkidok@dfki.uni-kl.de      ramsey@rhrk.uni-kl.de

WWW:
<A HREF="http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~ramsey/">Deon Ramsey</A>

Or via Snail-Mail:          Deon Ramsey
                            Koenigstr. 11
                            67655 Kaiserslautern
                            Germany

Program (Pro'-gram) n. A magic spell cast over a computer, causing it to
turn one's input into error messages.

There are many intelligent species in the Universe.
                                             They are all owned by cats.

Be discreet, be polite, but be yourself. -- Per Aspera