0.99.5 remaining issues

At the risk of harping on about the same things and annoying someone,
here is my list or issues remaining in 0.99.5 (in my personal order
of importance):

o Text: wordwrap should wrap on words, not break them across lines
o Web pages: update of FAQ/Tutorial (urgently) required.
o FTP site: has old version of Tutorial
o FileSelector: needs toggle for listing 'hidden' files/dirs, i.e.
        dot-files.

o Text: click-dragging to select and double (or triple) clicking to
        select result in different colours being used to mark the
        selection.
o Entry: refresh on 'visible' toggle - can't immediately think of a
        reason someone would want this though.

--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
Microbiology Lab:  Staph Only!

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.