RE: [gtk-list] Re: gtk--: Really weird thing!!

Tero Pulkkinen <terop@students.cc.tut.fi> writes:

>> > class ColorButton : public Gtk_Button {
>> > public:
>> >   ColorButton(gchar * label):Gtk_Button(){
>> >     GdkWindow * win = GTK_WIDGET(gtkobject)->window;
>>
>> This window -variable was changed in 0.99.4 and has caused quite many
>> sigsegv's. I think its not updated until the widget has been shown to
>> screen anymore. (i.e. it needs to be in the screen before you can do
>> this)

I've found that too, so now I use a map_impl() to set the pixmap when
the window gets mapped.

>> I couldnt test the programs yet (no X11 here), but that looks a good
> ccandidate of what new problems people have with 0.99.4.

The segfault occurs in the test_cb(), a I've commented out the pixmap
stuff this is not the cause, but some event handling stuff.
Anyway, the  other program works  although the Colorbutton class  is equal,
and that is really strange.