Re: [gtk-list] closing dialog in Gtk--

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  Could someone post or point me to an example of closing a dialog in
> Gtk--? Seems pretty straightforward but everything I've tried seems to
> either cause a segfault or have no effect. Simple analogy from Gtk
> (callback does destroy()) doesn't seem to work. What should the
> button.clicked signal handler do?
>
> Thanks much,
>  Havoc Pennington
>
> --
	I had the same problem some time ago and wasn´t able to find a
solution. In the patches directory of the cvs tree you can find a file
"abilleira-destroy-bug" or something like this in which I esplain the
problem. You have some code there.
	Nevertheless I have not tried this with current version of gtk+ & gtk--
yet.
	Salu2.

--
|David Abilleira Freijeiro | Pontevedra, España        |