RE: [gtk-list] Menu factory question?

On 04-Mar-98 Trevor.Jackson@dsto.defence.gov.au wrote:

> I'm fairly new to gtk and can't figure out how to right justify a
> menu created using the menu factory? I've looked at the FAQ &
> tutorial
> but the examples given seem to be from mannual menu creation and
> not
> menus created using the menu factory?

There isn't an easy way to do it that I know of - i.e. it isn't
directly supported by the Menu Factory.

Intuatively, I guess you should be able to do a gtk_menu_factory_find
on a menubar level path, and then use
gtk_menu_item_right_justify on the result - but I haven't tried it,
and don't think for a minute it would work :-)

Something like:
menu_path = gtk_menu_factory_find (factory,  "<MyApp>/Help");
gtk_menu_item_right_justify(menu_path->widget);

Tony
--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
Old age is the harbor of all ills.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.