Re: [gtk-list] gtk.defs

Dan> I would like to ask if anybody is going to update gtk.defs (part
Dan> of gtk distribution archive) for gtk 1.0 or if anybody maintain
Dan> this file and keep it with current changes of gtk.

I don't think it is really maintained.  However, a somewhat more
up-to-date version is available in the Gnome cvs repository.  It's in
the `gnome-guile/guile-gtk' directory.

Various improvements need to be made to the syntax of gtk.defs before
it can really reflect everything in Gtk.  So far as I know nobody has
signed up to do this.

Tom