New problem, broken toggle button code.

Hey there, got a new problem with the toggle button code.  Not that it's
*broke* it's just that the behaviour is different than previously, and not
what I like.  So I wanted to check that it was intentional.

When I set an active toggle button to being insensitive, the button pops
back out to being inactive.  My problem with that is I have 2 toggle
buttons setup for radio behaviour, and to help enforce that radio
behaviour I set the active button insensitive.  Everything still works,
but the active button no longer looks active.  I haven't checked yet
whether the actual (button)->active value is actually reset or not tho.

Either way, I still like the old style better  =)

Leeman
alaric@ct2.nai.net