GtkEntry bug

    After compiling gtk+-0.99.4 and running testgtk when clicking on
the spinbutton menuitem I got this warning:

file gtk_entry.c: line 1447 (gtk_entry_delete_text): "entry != NULL"

and the spinbutton does not work correctly - the input line is not
cleared and the text is messed up.

    I looked at gtk_entry.c and found that there is test:
entry != NULL _BEFORE_ this variable is inicialized!

                                                Hynek

http://www.ms.mff.cuni.cz/~hbak3156/