Re:[gtk-list] ctree widget

>im looking at the reference guide to the gtk widget set, and i see some
>documentation for the ctree widget.  however, it does not appear to have
>been implemented in the gtk-1.0.4 that i have downloaded and compiled.
>
>has this widget been implemented?  if not, when can we expect it?
>
>my app needs a tree widget; right now i am using the regular tree widget,
>and would appreciate any pointers to apps utilizing the widget, or actual
>documentation for the widget.  if you are using the tree in your app, send
>me your source, please!

I CC'd this to gtk-list because I saw a 'me too' type post, hope
no one minds.

Ctree is in the developement version of GTK+, aka GTK+ 1.1
CVS snapshots are available here:

ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/gnome/snap/glib/
ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/gnome/snap/gtk+/

glib has been split from GTK+, so you need that too.

As for an example, I can offer a menu editor fro gnome (gmenu),
it is available here:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5235/gmenu-0.2.4.tgz
homepage:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5235/rest-soft.html

It's kind of spaghetti code right now, but it works.

good luck,
John
--
John Ellis <johne@bellatlantic.net>