Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk_bin and Frame problem

Jarl Wijman wrote:

> > This is something that confused me at first too. This is not complaining
> >that the widgets are NULL, but it's actually an assertion, that fails.
> This
> >sort of error should be changed to something like:
> >** WARNING **: file gtkbin.c: line 203 (gtk_bin_add): Assertion that
> >"bin->child == NULL" has failed.
>
> I'm i mistaken ?   I thought the assert function is used at runtime,
> not at compiletime :

 Indeed. The error was being printed out at runtime...

Kate

--
 "I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star.
    We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

John "Kate" Looney, Horizon Open Systems. Sun Microsystems distributor and
Support centre. Hotline: [+353 1 8055700] Web http://www.hos.horizon.ie/