Sane And GTK

Hi.

I'm trying to get xscanimage to compile on my system.
I downloaded the latest version of gtk, did a ./configure and a 'make'.

I then went to the sane directory and did a ./configure. I got an error
message stating that it could not find gtk-configure and suggested I
modify my path or define GTK_CONFIG environment variable. I did the
latter and attempted to do another make. However, I received the same
error message.

Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening and what I can do to
fix it?

--

Ed Brown  - ed.brown@edge-technologies.com
Edge Technologies