Re: [gtk-list] CList: How to make "Click'n'Drag", "Shift-Click", "Ctrl-Click" , working?

Nils Philippsen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I still fiddle with extending the file selection and still don't have a clue
> how to make CList (multiple selection) behave this way:
>
> - Single click w/o modifiers clears all selected, selects the one clicked on
> (or deselects it if it was selected)
>
> - shift-click applies the last action (selection/deselection) from the last
> affected list element up to the one clicked on.
>
> - ctrl-click / ctrl-shift-click works like the above, just extends the
> selection
>
> - click'n'drag works like shift-click, as if you clicked, then released the
> first element, then shift-clicked the last element.
>
> Has anyone got any hints how deep I must dig to accomplish these things?

I got the same problem on mine... well, i connected to the pressed
mousebutton event
my signal handler who checks for key-modifiers and mouseclicks.
and only the case of single click with no key modifies ,i let the signal
through,
the others i block and do my way (e.g. for shift and ctrl modifiers  ->
gtk_clist_select/unselect explicit)

--
so long,
plex