Re: where's scribble

Omar Armas Aleman <kaos@jlagunez.iquimica.unam.mx> writes:

> in gtk tutorial there's a reference to "scribble, a simple drawing
> program". where can i get the source code of it? the link of the tutorial
> is broken and i can't find it at gimp's ftp.

Part of it is now included with the GTK distribution in:

 examples/scribble-simple/

The second iteration, with XInput support (I'm not sure why it is not
in examples/, though it is admittedly more specialized) can be found
at:

 http://www.gtk.org/~otaylor/gtk/tutorial/

The link in the tutorial should be updated...

Regards,
                                        Owen