Re: gtk-- tutorial?

* John Looney
| Victor T. Ng wrote:
| >
| > Is there a decent gtk-- tutorial somewhere?  I've recently downloaded both
| > qt and gtk but I can't seem to find any documentation for gtk-- for those
| > who have no idea (like me) what's going on.
|
|  I feel silly ... what is gtk-- ? I've seen gtk+- too...can you explain it
| to me ?

GTK-- is the C++ wrapper of GTK+. So if you want to code your apps in
C++ you can use this. There are no tutorial yet, but you should read
the Gtk tutorial at www.gtk.org. There is a gtk-- reference and some
documents on the difference between gtk and gtk-- at
<http://www.cs.tut.fi/~p150650/gtk/gtk--.html>

--
Preben Randhol                    | Affliction is enamoured of thy parts,
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | And thou art wedded to calamity.