[gtk-list] ANNOUNCE: C++ wrapper for glib (sorta)

A couple days ago I saw a message asking about a C++ wrapper (or port?)
for glib, like gtk--.  I took the liberty of writing a simple C program
that reads a (somewhat modified) glib.h file, parses the basic structures
(like GList) then creates a header and a source file per new class
(G_List.cc, G_List.h).  Here is a sample from hdr and src file G_List.h +
G_List.cc to clarify:

G_List.h (only part):
class G_List {
    GList   *pobj
public:
    GList* alloc(void);
    void free(GList *list);
    void free_1(GList *list);
    GList* append(GList *list, gpointer data);
    GList* prepend(GList *list, gpointer data);

G_List.cc (only part):
GList* G_List::alloc(void)
    { return g_list_alloc(); }
void G_List::free(GList *list)
    { g_list_free(list); }
void G_List::free_1(GList *list)
    { g_list_free_1(list); }
GList* G_List::append(GList *list, gpointer data)
    { return g_list_append(list, data); }
GList* G_List::prepend(GList *list, gpointer data)
    { return g_list_prepend(list, data); }

Granted this is pretty sloppy (alloc/free should be contructor/destructor,
maybe others) but if anyone wants to test it out, talk to me.  I only
understand how to use GList and GSList, so I wouldn't do very good testing
it:).

Thanks

---
Matt Perry [guy@mikepery.linuxos.org]

A conference is a gathering of important people who singly can do nothing
but together can decide that nothing can be done.
                -- Fred Allen
---