Re: [gtk-list] Re: Interpreter requests

On Sun, 7 Jun 1998, Tim Janik wrote:

> Not-so-standard disclaimer:
> if no one complains i'll go ahead and implement this for the devel branch. ;)

Looks good to me. The only thing I'd want to add would be a hook to type
creation, so that I can be notified whenever a new enum is added to the
system, giving me a chance to read its values and add it to my management
system.

(I've no idea whether such a dynamic system would be particularly
efficient, but it's fun to play with, regardless.)

Oh, as for using AWK code to translate the enums data into the .defs:
don't forget, you could use _C_ code at this point...