cell as Entry in clist widget

Hello,

I am programming in Python with gtk using pygtk.

I am wondering how can I make some clist cells be Entry widgets
rather than simple texts.
In the documentation it's told this is possible but the only
function with a widget parameter seems to be a function that
makes an entire column to be a widget, not a single cell.

In fact, someone may be has already developed a widget
that I could use : it would be some kind of "Excel array" widget.
Cells may be texts or entries (or texts can be seen as non-editable
entries).

Thanks a lot

Pascal

Pascal Poizat