Re: compiling gtk-indy

> This is a bit of a strange one. -lm should link in the math
> library, and if you don't have the math library on your
> system, I doubt anything will compile...

-lm error happened with gcc installed in irix 6.2.
this time i compiled with irix compiler and it worked
-lm with gcc doesn't work in my computer.

by the way, -Wall option doesn't work with irix-cc, anyone know what
should i use instead?

now i have gtk installed, i tried compiling a sample program, and it
worked, but when i try to run it i get:

__________________________
geniajr 48% ./pack
18838:./pack: rld: Warning: version search suppressed because object
libgtk.so in liblist has non-sgi interface version (1.0)
18838:./pack: rld: Fatal Error: cannot successfully map soname 'libgtk.so'
under any of the filenames
/usr/lib/libgtk.so:/lib/libgtk.so:/lib/cmplrs/cc/libgtk.so:/usr/lib/cmplrs/cc/libgtk.so:

does anyone know how to add /usr/local/lib to my libdir in irix? i only
know how to do it under linux.

omar