gdk GC's don't contain 'arc_mode' element!

Hi folks!

While coding on my gkt-xfig project, I found out that the gdk GCs have
mostly all elements of the underlying Xlib ones, except for 'arc_mode'.
This element is set to 'ArcPieSlice' which make gdk_draw_arc draw
pie slices. The other possible value 'ArcChord' can't be chosen.

As I didn't want to drop that feature, I just code:

  GdkGCPrivate * gcprivate=(GdkGCPrivate *) canvas->gc();
  if (type) XSetArcMode(gcprivate->xdisplay,gcprivate->xgc,ArcPieSlice);
  else  XSetArcMode(gcprivate->xdisplay,gcprivate->xgc,ArcChord);

so I use the underlying Xlib function.

Does anyone know why arc_mode was left out of the gc code?
Regarded unimportant, or simply forgotten?

I'd like to add it, although maybe it's useful only for completeness...

Well, just my 2cc :-)

Happy coding...

   Oliver

E-Mail: Oliver Freyd <freyd@uni-muenster.de>